• 0.2L nominal capacity
• Welded construction for added strength and safety
• In-mould label - offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed
• Flip top lid for temporary and final closure feature
• Puncture resistance base for added safety
• Class leading leak resistance
• Dimensions: L 79mm x W 37mm x H 146mm
• Choice of openings -
-Non-return 'petal opening'
-Scalpel blade remover opening
-Insulin pen needle removal feature
-Unobstructed opening for large syringes and blood collection holders
The 0.2L Sharpsafe bin has been designed specifically for the disposal of insulin syringes. It can be easily stored in a bag or pocket and is ideal for both personal and clinical use. A non-return petal aperture ensures that once disposed, sharps cannot be removed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.