• Push Bar To Open Safety Sign
• Jalite Photoluminescent Rigid PVC
• 100mm x 300mm
• Conforms to British & EU Safety Standards
Manufactured from Jalite AAA material which provides:
• Exceptional Excitation At Low Light Levels
• Exceptional Initial Brightness - within the first few minutes
• Exceptional Intensity During Emergency Evacuation Situations
• Engineered For Life Safety
• Excellence In Performance - greatly exceeds the luminance criteria demanded by the P.S.P.A. and stays brighter up to 4 times longer than any other photoluminescent materials
• Exceptional material technology - incredible aging and weathering performance
This Jalite AAA photoluminescent door escape mechanism sign conforms to British and International Standards. These signs are used around your facility to indicate that the bar on exterior fire doors, used to exit the building, need to be pushed in order for the door to open. Excellent luminance qualities will ensure that signs are conspicuous and can be read even in total darkness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.