- Lightweight - 29g
- Ergonomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
- Rubber inner face seal for easier cleaning
- Individually packed complete with instructions for use
- Conforms to the European approved standard EN149:2001+A1:2009
- Man made fibres. Polypropylene co-polymer exhalation valve with rubber diaphragm
- Adjustable nose clip to ensure good seal around nose
- EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP3 (NR) provides a protection factor of 50 X N.P.F. 20 X A.P.F. (BS4275)
The Respair 3V RS can be used in atmospheres containing particulates as defined in the current H.S.E. document EH40 to provide a level of protection of 50 X N.P.F. 20 X A.P.F. The unique filter material provides an extremely low breathing resistance, and far exceeds the performance required by EN149:2001+A1:2009.
It allows freedom of speech, an easy fit minimising leakage providing a high level of protection and comfort plus complete compatibility with all other forms of protective equipment giving an especially clear field of vision.
If you're buying 10 or more of this product, please submit a support ticket using the Support button on the bottom right of the screen for a bulk discount.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.