• Certified for UN3291 Clinical Waste
• Certified to ISO 23907-1: 2019
• Made from 45% recycled plastic
• Usable Capacity: 9.27 Litres
• Container weight (g): 622.0
• Container Size: H249mm x L275mm dia
• Aperture Dimensions: W148mm x L48mm
The SHARPSGUARD® eco yellow 11.5 is a multi-purpose container with a wider aperture allows easy insertion of larger items.
The robust pail handle enables simple and safe transportation.
This is the next evolution of the SHARPSGUARD® container, offering a sustainable alternative made from 45% recycled plastic.
This container is for the disposal of sharps that have been contaminated with medicinal products.
It is for disposal by incineration or other authorised process and is for the consignment of waste categorised by EWC codes: 18 01 01, 18 01 03*, 18 01 09, 18 02 01, 18 02 02*, 18 02 08.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.