• Clutch Gear® Impact Protection Mechanics Glove
• 975 grams of cut protection
• Specially placed thermo-plastic rubber pads at back of hand
• PVC Sure Grip® palm patches, excellent grip, cushioned for comfort
• Kevlar® thumb patch prevents wear-through in high-stress area
• Adjustable Velcro® cuffs for added protection and comfort
• Price per pair
• Conforms to EN388 2121
• 2 - Abrasion
• 1 - Cut Resistance
• 2 - Tear Resistance
• 1 - Puncture Resistance
This new addition to the Superior Clutch Gear® line features impact protection, dense, thermo-plastic foam rubber patches at the back of the hand to protect only in the places where impact occurs, so glove stays fully flexible. PVC Sure-Grip® palm patches offer durable, cushioned grip in just the right places. A Kevlar® thumb patch extends the life of the glove in the highest wear area. Velcro at the wrists provides a snug, custom fit. Great styling and comfort.
Oil & Gas
To ensure the correct fit, measure the circumference of your dominant hand (right hand if you are right handed, left hand if you are left handed) just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb. This measurement is your 'hand width' glove size. Match the measurement with the sizes below.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.