• Traffic-Line permanent belt barrier
• For indoor use
• Self-tensioning bi-colour 3 metre belts
• Damped belt action for smooth retraction
• Aluminium posts in 4 colours
• Permanent bases moulded in GRP
• Secure 3 point fixing for permanent installation
• Overall height: 895mm
• Post diameter: 60mm
• GRP base plate diameter: 155mm (3 fixing points)
• Belt length: 3 metres
• Belt width: 50 mm
• Base colour: Black
• Weight: 2.3kg
• Belt Posts available:
• Red Post with red/white striped belt
• Silver Post with black/silver/black belt
• White Post with black/silver/black belt
• Yellow Post with black/yellow striped belt
• Belt Joiner: belt link for joining two belts together
• Wall Clip: permanently fixed to walls as an end receiver for belt barrier
• Magnetic Wall Clip: temporarily fixes to any steel surface as an end receiver for belt barrier
These optional extras are available in our accessories section here
The Traffic-Line permanent belt posts are an easy, practical and effective method of providing barriers and guidance. Designed for permanent fixing to floor surfaces, they are an ideal solution for the clear separation of pedestrian areas from vehicular traffic routes in warehouses, distribution depots, industrial premises, public buildings etc.
The posts are manufactured in aluminium with a powder coated finish, available in a choice of 4 colours: red, silver, white or yellow. The base is manufactured from GRP (glass reinforced plastic) which is a lightweight but very strong material. The self-tensioning belt is easy to pull out and engage with the next post, and retraction is a controlled and smooth action.
Delivery time for this product: 5-10 working days
Please Note: This item is delivered to you directly from the manufacturer, as such we can't always guarantee the delivery time stated above. If there is to be any delay we will contact you as soon as possible.
Please do not select DPD Next Working Day Delivery at check out.
If you require the items urgently please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.