I’m back again with another partnership announcement!
As announced in our last post which you can read here, IndustraCare is making a major push into eco and environmentally friendly products to provide our customers with as much product choice as possible. We want to make it as cost effective as we can for our customers to reduce their environmental impact.
We aren’t looking to partner with brands that are pretending to be eco friendly or hide the damage that they do – green washing isn’t ok!
Delphis Eco, however are the polar opposite and we’re excited to offer the products at highly cost effective rates.
Who are Delphis Eco?
Established in 2007, Mark Jankovich established Delphis Eco with the aim of protecting the environment and having a net-positive impact. Delphis products have two purposes:
- Be an environmentally friendly product that works
- Prevent millions of litres of damaging products from entering our environment (such as pumped into the ocean) everyday.
As well as continued product portfolio growth, Delphis Eco hold two Royal Warrants, as appointed by both Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales. Royal Warrants recognise a business who have consistently supplied royal households for over five years with ongoing arrangements. The business’ other accreditations include:
- Certified B CORP Member – This certification requires businesses to consider the impact of decisions taken by the company on employees, customers, partners, suppliers, community and of course – the environment.
- EU Ecolabel accredited – to achieve this, companies must meet criteria measured against environmental impact, animal curely, and their fitness-for-use, these criterion cover the entire product lifecycle. Ecolabel ENSURES a product is environmentally friendly.
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified – Delphis Eco’s commitment to consistent quality.
- Woolsafe Certified – Standard for excellence and safety of carpet care chemicals.
Delphis Eco on recycling
Due to COVID-19, there’s currently a global shortage of bottle triggers and pumps. Delphis Eco are addressing this – and fighting climate change at the same time.
Delphis Eco have partnered with First Mile a zero-to-landfill waste management company and by sponsoring collections, allowing consumers to recycle these small but vital devices free of charge.
You can book a free collection of your triggers/ pumps here. If you have 4 or less triggers, you can post them in for FREE.
Delphis Eco on animal welfare
I love animals, to be honest, I like animals more than people. But so do Delphis Eco. That’s why absolutely zero Delphis Eco products are tested on animals, they are 100% cruelty free and no forms of animal testing are commissioned by the company.
VEGAN – all products coming out of the Delphis Eco labs are entirely vegan, there are no animal by-products in any of them.
Finally, only RSPO certified palm oil has been used and even this is kept to an absolute minimum, as palm oil contributed to the destruction of endangered aniamsl and their habitats.
I'm going to present one product, I'm not here to promote each product individually. However, as well as the company showcase above, I want to show you how exactly what goes into Delphis Eco's products. Here I present their Hand Sanitiser available in 200ml and 300 ml bottles (which are made from 100% recycled bottles):
- Higher bacterial and virus kill rate than most alcohol sanitisers
- Kills enveloped viruses
- Contains moisturiser keeping hands soft and supple, prevents drying of the skin
- Reduced use of hazardous substances
- Phosphate and phosphonate free
- Readily biodegradable
- Leading UK manufacturer of ecological cleaning products
- Made from plant-derived renewable and susteainable resources
- Professional strength, with eco-safe formulations
- 100% recycled plastic bottle packaging
- 100% made in the UK
- 100% animal cruelty free - NEVER tested on animals
- EU Ecolabel accredited
Delphis Eco are the premier manufacturers of eco-friendly cleaning products in the UK and we're incredibly proud to be bringing their products to market. Also, if you would like a notification future partnership announcements, blog posts or offers please pop your email in the subscription box in the footer of the page.