Terms and Conditions
- All products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply we will let you know as soon as possible, and ensure that no payment is taken from your account.
- Although great care is taken to ensure that all images, descriptions, specifications and advertising on our website are accurate, they are for suggestion only and subject to change.
- We do our best to deliver goods within the times stated but goods are subject to availability and sometimes delay in delivery is outside of our control. We will not be held liable for delays due to acts of God, industrial action, riots, civil commotion, flood, fire and fuel shortages. Any dates we give for delivery of goods are approximate only and, unless caused by our negligence, we will not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivery.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased through our website within 7 days of receipt. If you decide to cancel after receiving your order, please see our Returns and Refunds section. Returned items must be in a new and unused condition, with all tags and packaging included. Costs incurred in returning an item are the responsibility of the customer. We will refund you within 30 days of the cancellation request, minus return costs.
- We do our best to price our goods competitively but do not make any claims or price guarantees. We reserve the right to alter our prices without notice.
- All contents of IndustraCare are Copyright IndustraCare Limited 2015. All products and brands on this website are trademarked properties of their owners.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.