IndustraCare are proud to be members of the The British Safety Industry Federation (BSIF). BSIF is a trade association for the safety industry.
BSIF was set up in 1994 and has over 400 members including ourselves. These membersare made up of the complete supply chain of safety products and personal protectiveequipment (PPE) ranging all the way from manufacturers to importers and distributors.
BSIF are the UK’s leading association for the Personal Protective Equipment Regulation (2016) and work closely with regulators and Government departments for PPE compliance. BSIF aim to prevent any substandard or counterfeit products from reaching the market as these inevitably put lives at risk.
A key part of being a BSIF member is adhering to the Registered Safety Supplier Scheme (RSSS). This scheme aims to improve the quality of products and capability of suppliers who are part of BSIF.
The RSSS is a binding declaration that the equipment sold by any company displaying this logo meets the extremely high standards which the BSIF requires their members to meet.
As a Registered Safety Supplier Scheme member we do the following things:
- Formally declare and commit to only selling certified PPE and safety products which
perform to the standards they advertise.
- Submit our products for random, independent testing.
- Commit to all our customer facing staff being accredited and educated in the Safe
- Follow PPE protocols for distributors and Importers.
- Maintain our company Quality Policy.
- Trade ethically and honestly.
Benefits to our customers include:
- Reassurance our products perform as advertised.
- Products are sourced from capable and value adding suppliers.
- Provides confidence that PPE provided is compliant and meets the requirements of PPE regulation.
BSIF membership and RSSS status reflects our company's ongoing commitment to safety and to ethical trading.