• Emergency eye irrigation for any workplace environment. Ensure you have adequate eyewash facilities at your place of work
• 0.9% sterile saline solution is ideal for irrigating eyes and general wound washing applications
• For cleansing eyes that have been contaminated with particles or liquids
• Also available in 250ml bottles
• HSE guidelines require 1 litre of Eyewash to be available even immediately after use
HypaClens Sterile Emergency Eyewash Bottles are ideal for washing and rinsing eyes, providing sensitive moisture replenishment for eyes that have been contaminated with particles, smoke, dust or liquid. The HypaClens Sterile Eyewash Bottle contains 0.9% sterile saline solution which is ideal for irrigating eyes and even other general wound washing applications.
The eye wash bottles are available in sizes of 500ml and 250ml helping you to have adequate eyewash facilities at your place of work, as HSE guidelines state that you will require at least a litre of eyewash available at any one time in a workplace environment.
HypaClens Sterile Eyewash is a single-use medical device intended for emergency eye irrigation. As per HSE guidance, following eye contamination with chemicals or small particles, you should wash the eye out with either clean water or sterile fluid from a sealed container for at least 10 minutes.
HypaClens Sterile Eyewash is designed to be a substitute for clean running water in first aid situations and is only intended to be used once. Reuse of the bottle would mean the contents were no longer sterile and could pose a risk of infection. For this reason, the bottle is designed so it cannot be resealed. After use, any excess fluid remaining in the bottle should be discarded. HypaClens Sterile Eyewash is also suitable for flushing wounds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.