At IndustraCare we hold a strong belief that all small actions, when combined together, can make a big difference. As such we have implemented a green policy which we believe can make a big difference to our planet.
- Water is not left running unnecessarily.
- We ensure all doors are kept closed where possible to prevent heat loss.
- No heating is used unless necessary.
- Waste products that can be recycled always are, for the bulk of our waste we use Obrien's who have a very strong recycle ethic.
- We ensure all lights and equipment are only switched on where necessary as well as turned off at the end of each day.
- Wherever possible information is stored and communicated electronically. We have reduced unnecessary printing as much as possible.
- We encourage care sharing, public transport and cycling.
- All potentially dangerous products are stored properly with the correct preventative measures taken.
- We react quickly to potential hazardous environmental leakages, isolation and cleaning become the top priority. We then look to the root cause of the issue to prevent it from happening again.
- Extensive research is carried out to ensure that we are partnering with green companies and organisations which carry similar beliefs. We are proud to work with DPD who are aiming to make every parcel they deliver carbon neutral.
- We provide as much information as possible on the environmentally friendly products we offer.
- IndustraCare's workplace is kept clean and tidy in the interest of safety and hygiene.