Health and Safety Policy
As a health and safety supplier, we take our responsibility to keep our people safe very seriously. With the health and safety policies we have in place, it ensures that our staff are complying with current health and safety law and that visitors to our site are safe at all times. Here are some of the things our health and safety policies look at:
- Our suppliers and manufacturers must abide by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and other applicable legislation. Our partners must ensure a high level of protection and accountability for their employees, customers and the general public.
- We and our partner organisations aim to provide, maintain and encourage safe working conditions and a healthy environment through the implementation of a positive safety culture.
- Provide health and safety training or help to all levels of the organisation.
- Provide and display the legally required written notices and instructions such as the Health and Safety Law poster.
- Using a positive safety culture to promote personal responsibility and accountability of all employees to prevent potential accidents, hazards or injuries.
- Reinforcement of a just, no blame culture where organisations aim to get to the root cause of the accident and not simply blame someone.