• Black Bull Heavy Duty Bollard
• Heavy duty protection
• Manufactured from top grade steel
• Highly visible finish
• Hot Dip Galvanised and powder coated finish
• Colours: Yellow/Black
• For Indoor and Outdoor use
-Surface mount (Bolt down)- Surface plate with pre-drilled 4 fixing holes
-Sub-surface (Concrete in) - 400mm depth with ground anchor
• Height: 1,200mm above surface
• Diameter: 194mm
• Wall thickness: 4.5mm
• Base Plate size: 250mm x 250mm x 15mm (Surface Fix)
• Suitability: Very heavy impacts
• Protection Bollard Type 'XL' is particularly suitable for traffic areas where there is a high risk of collisions such as HGV and forklift traffic, driveways, corners of buildings, loading bays, site entrances, etc.
• Concrete-in bollards do not require fixing bolts.
• Surface mount bollards require 4 (16mm x 110mm) fixing bolts and are available as an optional extra. If you wish to purchase them please choose the 'with bolts' option when ordering.
The Black Bull heavy duty bollards are designed to provide excellent protection ranging from medium to extremely heavy impacts, in many areas of your workplace. They are produced in high quality steel and are ideal for protecting storage areas, traffic routes and work areas as well as being useful in protecting machiney, pillars, loading ramps, etc.
Available in a range of sizes, these high quality heavy duty bollards are hot dip galvanised and powder coated, protected against rust and corrosion and offering high visibility with bright, contrasting colours.
Delivery time for this product: 5-10 working days
|Product Code||Overall Height||Fixing||Height A/G||
|199.15.151 WB||1200mm||Surface Fix (Bolts Included)||1200mm||194mm||42.0||£500.08|
|199.15.151||1200mm||Surface Fix (Bolts Not Included)||1200mm||194mm||42.0||£493.63|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.