• Lifeline AED semi-automatic defibrillator is safe and straightforward to use even in the harshest of environments. Its easy voice prompts ensure it can be used by anyone, even without prior training.
• All the rescuer needs to do is place the pads as per the voice instructions and press the shock button and the defibrillator will do the rest, deciding if a shock is needed.
• Proven by independent studies to be the one of the easiest AED’s for use by untrained operators
• 8-year manufacturer’s warranty including free software upgrades in line with resuscitation guidelines
• Tested to military standards, making the AEDs extremely robust and durable
• Complete daily, weekly and monthly self-tests to ensure the units are always ‘rescue ready’ and require no maintenance
• Clear voice instructions, including CPR coaching to further simplify the rescue for responders
• The standard Lifeline Defibrillator Battery (approx. 5 years) is capable of performing 125 defibrillator shocks or 8 hours of continuous operation
• 5-year battery
• 1 set of adult pads
• User manual
• Quick use card
Delivery time for this product: 5-30 working days
Please Note: This item is delivered to you directly from the manufacturer, as such we can't always guarantee the delivery time stated above. If there is to be any delay we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you require the items urgently please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.