• Tough, robust and abrasion resistant
• 3 piece hood for optimal fit
• Elasticated hood, wrist and ankles (latex-free)
• Excellent barrier to fine particles and fibres
• Exceptional fit for greater ease of movement and protection
• Ultra low linting
• Stitched external seams
• Quality control to exceptionally high standards
• Chemical Protective Coverall Category III
• Type 5 - Protection against airborn solid particulate chemicals (EN ISO 13982-1)
• Type 6 - Limited protection against liquid mist (EN ISO 17491-4 Method A)
• EN 1073-2:2002 - Protective clothing against radioactive contamination
• EN 1149-5:2008 - Protective clothing - Electrostatic properties
• EN14126:2003 - Protective clothing against infective agents
The DuPont™ Tyvek® Classic Xpert coverall offers superior Type 5 and Type 6 protection. The silicon-free coverall features an elasticated hood, cuffs and ankles for a perfect fit. Waist elastic is glued-in (not stitched) for protection and good fit. The hood shape perfectly follows head movements and mask fit. Extra features include a larger zipper puller which is easier to fasten and unfasten when wearing gloves, Tyvek® auto-lock zipper and zipper flap for increased protection, plus good breathability thanks to air and moisture vapour permeability.
The Classic Xpert coverall is suitable for pharmaceutical, chemical processing, oil and gas industry, maintenance spray painting and many other applications.
|Small||162-170cm (5'3"–5'6")||84-92cm (33"-36")|
|Medium||168-176cm (5'5"–5'8")||92-100cm (36"-39")|
|Large||174-182cm (5'7"–5'10")||100-108cm (39"-42.5")|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.