Durabel Lite IceFree Stainless Steel Mirror
(Incl. £211.45 GBP VAT)
• Durabel IceFree Lite stainless steel traffic mirror
• High quality stainless steel mirror surface
• Patented Thermo-active gel action
• Effective control down to -20°C
• No costly electrical supply required
• Eye catching red/white reflective border
• Complete with universal clamp
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• 5 year guarantee against manufacturing faults
• Material: polished stainless steel
• Frame: ABS weather resistant frame with reflective red/white border
• Universal Post bracket adjustable between 60-90mm diameter
• Size: 600mm (Height) x 800mm (Width)
• Max. observation distance from mirror: 10 Metres
• Weight: 23.5 kg
The Durabel Lite IceFree Stainless Steel mirror is a low cost alternative to the Durabel IceFree mirror, but retains the tried and tested thermo-gel system which controls the surface temperature of the mirror based on the actual ambient temperature. This system offers clear vision and prevents the formation of condensation and ice on the mirror surface down to -20°C.
The mirror surface and universal mounting are manufactured in stainless steel with the housing manufactured in weather resistant ABS plastic complete with reflective red stripes, combining the cost advantages of plastic with the durability of stainless steel.
This mirror is particularly suited for use in locations which experience extreme weather conditions and/or which do not have a suitable electric supply, traffic regulation, traffic blind spots, remote locations, production processes, warehouses, manufacturing units, logistics depots, etc.
The universal clamp supplied can be used with posts of 60-90mm diameter with no requirement for adapters. Further mounting options are available in our traffic mirror accessories section. These include wall brackets, wall posts, wall arms and fork adaptors for fitting two mirrors on one post.