• Gas burner for applying PROline-thermo thermoplastic road markings to the subsurface.
• Gas cannister not included
• Lay the film elements carefully on a dry, dust-free and grease-free surface.
• Align and mark the material. Activate gas burner.
• While constantly moving the flame (distance approx. 15 cm), heat the marking foil from the center to the edges until the material melts over the entire surface (bubble formation).
• Joints between the elements should be less than 5 mm.
• For long-term, optimal adhesion, we recommend using a primer (sold separately).
• In cold weather: prepare the substrate with a gas burner.
• Fragments (e.g. due to transport) can be easily reinserted through the melting process.
Delivery time for this product: 10-15 working days
Please Note: This item is delivered to you directly from the manufacturer, as such we can't always guarantee the delivery time stated above. If there is to be any delay we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you require the items urgently please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.