• Instant cooling therapy
• Ideal for emergency pitch-side use
• Quick, easy and mess free way of providing cold treatment
• No need to place in the freezer
• Quality ice pack activates instantly when squeezed
HypaCool Instant Cold Packs are ideal for emergency pitch-side use or relief on the trail. The ice packs are activated when squeezed, triggering a cooling chemical reaction, and do not require pre-cooling in a freezer, meaning they're ready whenever and wherever you need them.
These cold packs help relieve pain, reduce swelling and are quick, easy and mess free. HypaCool Instant Cold Packs are single-use only and easy to dispose of in ordinary household or business waste
How to use instant cold pack:
1. Locate inner pouch and squeeze firmly to rupture inner pouch and trigger reaction
2. Shake briefly to mix contents
3. Apply to injured area, placing a therapy cover/sleeve, compression cuff or similar barrier between skin and cold pack for protection against frostbite
4. Dispose of in household waste after use, being careful not to tear or puncture pack. If pack is ruptured, avoid contact with contents and dispose of
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.