• Original instant hot pack
• Can be used to relieve pain and assist in treating sore muscles
• Ideal for applications such as neck pain, arthritis, back injuries and shoulder injuries
• Compact size makes these packs ideal to take anywhere
• Pack can remain hot for around 40 mins at room temperature
• Size - 15cm x 23cm
• Single use and easily disposable
All Koolpak Instant Hot Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market. The Koolpak Hot Packs are accredited to ISO9001: 2015 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Using a heat pack can increase blood flow and help restore movement to injured tissue. Warmth can also reduce joint stiffness and pain. As with cold packs, heat packs have a role in easing pain from both acute and chronic injuries, such as sprains, strains and arthritis.
If an Instant Hot Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.Please Note: Always wrap the ice pack in a cloth or protective sleeve before use as placing the pack directly on the skin could cause a freezer burn.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.