• Original instant hot pack
• Can be used to relieve pain and assist in treating sore muscles
• Ideal for applications such as neck pain, arthritis, back injuries and shoulder injuries
• Compact size makes these packs ideal to take anywhere
• Pack can remain hot for around 40 mins at room temperature
• Size - 15cm x 23cm
• Single use and easily disposable
• Supplied in pack of 5
All Koolpak Instant Hot Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market. The Koolpak Hot Packs are accredited to ISO9001: 2015 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
Using a heat pack can increase blood flow and help restore movement to injured tissue. Warmth can also reduce joint stiffness and pain. As with cold packs, heat packs have a role in easing pain from both acute and chronic injuries, such as sprains, strains and arthritis.
If an Instant Hot Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.Please Note: Always wrap the ice pack in a cloth or protective sleeve before use as placing the pack directly on the skin could cause a freezer burn.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.