Moldex 9030 P3RD Particulate Filters (Pair)
(Incl. £1.37 GBP VAT)
• Moldex P3RD Particulate Filters (9030)
• Suitable for Series 7000 and 9000 Masks
• Particulate filters can either be connected with the gas cartridges or directly with the mask body
• Adaptors and particular pre-filters are not necessary
• Simpler Logistics - 30% less parts
• Particulate filters with pleated Filter Technology
• Conforms to: EN 143:2000+A1:2006
Moldex EasyLock® particulate filters can either be connected to the EasyLock® gas cartridges or directly with the mask body. Any combination of filters possible, simply click together, there is no need for additional clips or filter holders. The unique Moldex Pleated Filter Technology reduces breathing resistance and considerably increases the capacity of the particulate filters, improves wearer comfort & reduces fatigue.
• P3 Protects against harmful & carcinogenic dusts, fumes and aerosols + radioactive particles as well as airborne biological substances and enzymes based on water & oil 20 x WEL
• R: Re-usable. The filters can be used for more than one shift
• D: These filters have passed the optional Dolomite clogging test. Better breathing resistance for longer
If you're buying 6 or more of this product, please submit a support ticket using the Support button on the bottom right of the screen for a bulk discount.