• Stylish slimline cup design
• Liquid sealing rings for improved comfort
• Large space inside cup helps reduce moisture and heat build-up
• Soft wide cushions helps reduce pressure around the ears and improves comfort and wearability
• Easy to replace cushions and inserts helps keep them hygienically clean
• SNR = 31dB, H = 34dB, M = 29dB, L = 20dB
Optime II from 3M has been developed for demanding noise-hazard environments and muffles even extremely low frequencies to a maximum degree. The sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The result is an optimum seal with low contact pressure, which provides snug comfort even during long-time use. The sealing rings have ventilation channels and are covered with soft, patterned, hygienic foil. Optime II is a suitable choice for environments with substantial industrial noise or construction machinery, airports and agricultural work.
The Peltor Optime II range earmuffs are tested and CE approved against the European Standard EN352-1:1993 (headband, neckband and foldable version).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.