• Sharpsafe 5th Gen Sharps Bin 3 Litre
• Made from low carbon footprint recycled material
• Semi Translucent Lid – contents visible when full
• Clear, self-activating safety shield ensures safe disposal
• Safety shield made from 100% recycled material
• In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed
• Temporary & Final Closure Feature
• Simple 4 Click Assembly
• Complies with the standards listed below
Through championing change and pioneering product innovation, Sharpsafe are proud to have introduced the world’s first sustainable single-use sharps container into the market.
The 3 Litre is designed to be used in conjunction with the Sharpsafe® Tray to form an integral part of the Near Patient Sharps Disposal System (NPSD).
The large aperture allows the safe and easy disposal of needles and syringes and a clear internal flap offers added protection.
A translucent lid with clearly visible fill line and inkjet printed waste segregation message help ensure the product is not overfilled.
Sharpsafe's Sharps containers are specifically designed to enable the safe disposal of clinical sharps and minimise the risk of associated injuries. The design of their products demonstrates their purposely designed features to ensure the safety of all users. The four audible clicks feature confirms that the lid and base are assembled securely and are safe for use. The temporary and final closure feature provides reassurance when the container is in use and that no further waste can be added once the final closure is activated preventing any potential spillages and overfilling.
The containers are designed with a strong rigid body and made from robust, high-quality recycled material that prevents sharps penetration through the wall of the container.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.