• Certified for UN3291 Clinical Waste
• Certified to ISO 23907-1: 2019
• Made from 40% recycled plastic
• Usable Capacity: 0.49 Litres
• Container weight (g): 126.0
• Container Size: H224mm x L103mm x W53mm
• Aperture Dimensions: W30mm x L26mm
The SHARPSGUARD® yellow 0.6 is ideal for community healthcare workers, it is designed to fit in the DANIELS® community nursing container and easily fitted into a bag or glove compartment.
This is the next evolution of the SHARPSGUARD® container, offering a sustainable alternative made from 40% recycled plastic.
This container is for the disposal of sharps that have been contaminated with medicinal products.
It is for disposal by incineration or other authorised process and is for the consignment of waste categorised by EWC codes: 18 01 01, 18 01 03*, 18 01 09, 18 02 01, 18 02 02*, 18 02 08.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.