• Certified for UN3291 Clinical Waste
• Certified to ISO 23907-1: 2019
• Made from 43% recycled plastic
• Usable Capacity: 3.98 Litres
• Container weight (g): 338.0
• Container Size: H285mm x L176mm dia
• Aperture Dimensions: W77mm x L46mm
The SHARPSGUARD® yellow 5 is a general purpose sharps container providing maximum capacity in the minimum working space, it is ideal for use in a ward or department setting.
This is the next evolution of the SHARPSGUARD® container, offering a sustainable alternative made from 43% recycled plastic.
This container is for the disposal of sharps that have been contaminated with medicinal products.
It is for disposal by incineration or other authorised process and is for the consignment of waste categorised by EWC codes: 18 01 01, 18 01 03*, 18 01 09, 18 02 01, 18 02 02*, 18 02 08.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.