• Can be used on adults, children and dogs
• Fine tune application in millimeter increments
• Waterproof built in-timer (no battery required)
• Automatic self-locking mechanism
• Compact design & Molle compatible
• Latex free, single use
• CE marked
• Provides high pressure occlusion compared to other catastrophic bleeding tourniquets
• Pull hole assists application and can be used to hook multiple devices for mass casualty incidents
• Multi-functional - use to make splints, hold dressings in place, bind patient's limbs during transport, or carry equipment
The S.T.A.T. (Smart Tactical Application Tourniquet) is the latest solution for mass casualty incidents and can be applied in just 5 seconds, significantly reducing blood loss from catastrophic bleeding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.