• Traffic-Line GRP kerb ramp
• Easy to transport
• Lightweight construction
• GRP material - no corrosion worries
• Anti-slip surface
• Non slip rubber feet
• Reflective strips
• Kerb heights from 75mm to 125mm
• Fixing holes to fix permanently if required
• Surface is embossed for anti-trip protection
• Motorised wheelchair capacity on heavy duty version
• Conforms to National Grid T/SP/E/42
• Price is for one ramp
• Material: GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic)
• Kerb to Road: 690mm
• Width across kerb: 1050mm
• Height : 50mm
• Colour : Yellow with reflective strips
• SWL (Safe Working Load): 500kg
The Traffic-Line GRP kerb ramp is a useful aid in moving loads from one level to another. It is an effective alternative to other materials used as ramps such as plywood, steel, tarmac, concrete, etc. plus it has no scrap value, reducing the risk of theft. The GRP ramp is lightweight and easily transportable, or can be fixed permanently if required, via bolt down points in all four corners. The ramp is suitable for use by delivery drivers and in areas such as hospitals, warehouses, airports, storage depots, etc.
The kerb ramp is manufactured in bright yellow GRP with a textured non-slip surface and reflective strips for additional visibility.
Delivery time for this product: 1-10 working days
Please Note: This item is delivered to you directly from the manufacturer, as such we can't always guarantee the delivery time stated above. If there is to be any delay we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you require the items urgently please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.