• Traffic-Line GRP Trench Cover
• Easy installation – easy maintenance
• Moulded in sturdy GRP
• Anti-slip features – even when wet
• Reduce theft – no scrap value
• Not suitable for LGV (Large Goods) or HGV (Heavy Goods) Vehicles
• Size: 1,220mm x 800mm
• Material: GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic)
• Colour: Yellow
• SWL: Up to 700kg
• Weight 16kg
• Available in 3 versions:
- Version 1 - Basic GRP Trench Cover
- Version 2 - Standard GRP Trench Cover with edge protection
- Version 3 - Safe-T-Lit Trench Cover: with edge protection and 4 Low light activated solar cell flashing lights
Traffic-Line GRP Trench Covers are strong, non rusting moulded panels enabling access across excavations, trenches, damaged inspection covers etc. Made from glass reinforced plastic, the GRP trench cover offers a safe working load (SWL) of up to 700kg, and features anti-trip edges and a non slip surface even when wet.
The GRP Trench Cover is available in three versions – the basic model, the standard model with edge protection and the Safe-T-Lit model which features solar powered flashing lights on each corner.
|279.16.555||GRP Trench Cover V1||1,220mm x 800mm||700kg||£98.41||1-2 Working Days|
|279.18.325||GRP Trench Cover V2||1,220mm x 800mm||700kg||£158.48||5-10 Working Days|
|279.19.805||GRP Trench Cover V3||1,220mm x 800mm||700kg||£283.04||5-10 Working Days|
Please Note: This item is delivered to you directly from the manufacturer, as such we can't always guarantee the delivery time stated above. If there is to be any delay we will contact you as soon as possible.
Please do not select DPD Next Working Day Delivery at check out.
If you require the items urgently please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.