• Traffic-Line HDPE Trench Cover
• Easy installation – easy maintenance
• Moulded in HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
• Anti-slip features – even when wet
• Reduce theft – no scrap value
• Not suitable for LGV (Large Goods) or HGV (Heavy Goods) Vehicles
• Size: 1,220mm x 800mm x 40mm
• Material: HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
• Colour: Yellow with reflective strips
• SWL: Up to 400kg (Safe Working Load)
• Weight 10kg
• Standards: National Grid T/SP/E/42 The Red Book 2013
Traffic-Line HDPE Trench Covers are strong, non rusting moulded panels enabling access across excavations, trenches, damaged inspection covers etc. Made from high density polyethylene, the HDPE trench cover is a lighter version of the GRP trench cover and offers a safe working load (SWL) of up to 400kg. Features include anti-trip edges and a non slip surface even when wet. The HDPE version has the added advantage that it has reflective strips, can be easily handled by one operator and is 100% recyclable.
Delivery time for this product: 5-10 working days
Please Note: This item is delivered to you directly from the manufacturer, as such we can't always guarantee the delivery time stated above. If there is to be any delay we will contact you as soon as possible.
Please do not select DPD Next Working Day Delivery at check out.
If you require the items urgently please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.