• UCi Disposable FFP2 Valved Mask
• FFP2 Valved Cup Mask
• Adjustable nose bridge with foam seal
• Colour coded for easy identification of protection levels
• Reduces heat build up within the mask for greater worker acceptance
• Fully UK certified to EN149:2001 +A1:2009 FFP2
• Box of 20
The FFP2 Valved Cup Mask from UCi is a traditional semi-rigid cup shape respirator designed for single use. It is light and comfortable with a foam nose seal, adjustable nose clip and comfort valve.
The FFP2V mask offers protection against non-toxic and low-to-average toxicity solid and liquid aerosols (e.g. oil-mists) in concentrations up to 12 x MAC/OEL/TLV or 10 x APF.
PLEASE NOTE: This product IS available. HOWEVER, due to the current instability of prices we are only ordering upon customer request. This ensures customers receive the best possible prices. As such, the actual price may be lower than that displayed here.
Current lead time is expected to be 7 working days, this will be confirmed within 24 working hours of an order being placed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.