• FFP3 Valved Cup Mask
• Enhanced nose and face seal
• Adjustable nose clip and exhalation valve
• Extra wide adjustable elastic straps
• Latex Free
• Colour coded for easy identification of protection levels
• Reduces heat build up within the mask for greater worker acceptance
• Fully UK certified to EN149:2001 +A1:2009 FFP3 NR
• Box of 10
The FFP3 Valved Cup Mask from UCi is a traditional semi-rigid cup shape respirator designed for single use. It is light and comfortable with enhanced nose and face seal, adjustable nose clip and exhalation valve to reduce heat build up and condensation. The extra wide straps ensure a secure fit. A premium mask for more demanding applications.
The FFP3V mask offers protection against non-toxic and low-to-average toxicity solid and liquid aerosols (e.g. oil-mists) in concentrations up to 50 x MAC/OEL/TLV or 20 x APF.
PLEASE NOTE: This product IS available. HOWEVER, due to the current instability of prices we are only ordering upon customer request. This ensures customers receive the best possible prices. As such, the actual price may be lower than that displayed here.
Current lead time is expected to be 7 working days, this will be confirmed within 24 working hours of an order being placed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.