• Worldwide Patented Fish Scale Grip Proven better grip against grease and oil than any other glove in it's class.
• Extra Tough, Lasts Longer - Lasts up to 5 times longer than regular disposable gloves in industrial applications
• EN ISO 374-1 - Type B Chemical Protection (JKTP) - 100% soft stretch nitrile moulds to your hand. Protecting you against a wide range of chemical agents
• In grip tests conducted by SATRA the UK’s leading testing house for PPE Products, the Maxim Fish Scale Gloves out performed all other competitors, including market leading brands for grip performance.
• Food contact tested
• Latex & Silicone Free formulation
• Heavyweight for excellent tear resistance whilst maintaining dexterity
The Maxim nitrile disposable range revolutionised the nitrile glove market by intertwining a premium 6mil (0.15mm) 100% NBR base with an ambidextrous worldwide patented fish scale grip pattern. When tested at Satra, the fish scale grip pattern provided 3x the grip compared to the leading grip nitrile disposables and 30% better grip compared to comparable diamond grip patterns.
On average the Maxim disposables last 5x longer than a regular nitrile disposable as the thicker compound and the lattice rip stop effect of the fish scale pattern combine to create an extremely tear & puncture resistant product. In field trials when large users of standard nitrile disposables have moved to the Maxim they have reduced their glove wastage by up to 80%, and in turn massivley reducing their glove spend.
Silicone free design makes it the perfect glove for use in paint shops and on automotive assembly lines. EN374 Type B chemical resistance, ideal for dealing with oils, brake & clutch fluids and cleaning chemicals.
Perfect for use in the Automotive & Engineering, Food Processing, Construction, Janitorial & Sanitation, Agriculture, Life Sciences, Emergency Services and Tattoo/Beauty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.