Vivest Powerbeat X1 Semi-Automatic AED is a slimline and lightweight device making it ultra-portable to any location.
A clear instructional pictogram display and loud verbal commands guides the user making it one of the easiest to use on the market even with no previous training. With complete reliability, daily self-testing ensures device is ready to use and with a protection grade IP55.
The indoor defibrillator cabinet with key lock provides safe and visible storage for AEDs to keep the AED safe from accidental damage. The incorporated shelf allows for storage of additional items.
• 1 X Vivest Power Beat X1 Semi-automatic AED
• 1 X Indoor defibrillator cabinet with key lock
• 1 X AED Rescue ready/prep kit in deluxe bag
• 1 X AED Trained personnel sign
• 4 X Nearest Automated defibrillator sign
• 1 x Defibrillator guide
• Semi-Automatic AED
• IP55 protects against dust and wet environments
• Daily self-testing ensures device is ready to use
• Battery life of 4 years and capable of up to 200 shocks
• Time to shock 7 seconds
• Smart Pads life of 4 years which allow for biphasic shock
• CPR features with metronome
• Algorithm capable of detecting implants such as pacemaker and internal defibrillator
• Can withstand free fall damage from a height of 1.5M onto hard surfaces
• Automated ECG recording of up to 8 hours
• Shock button has built in failsafe button to alleviate risk of failure
• Able to identify a pulse and make the decision not to shock
• Other language options available
Delivery time for this product: 5-30 working days
Please Note: This item is delivered to you directly from the manufacturer, as such we can't always guarantee the delivery time stated above. If there is to be any delay we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you require the items urgently please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.