• Wonder Grip Dual general purpose safety gloves
• Nylon knitwrist to the middle of the hand
• Breathable microfibre liner for the knuckles
• Excellent dexterity
• Soft fingertip precision
• Helps maintain great grip in a variety of applications
• Colour: red-grey
• Price per pair
• Conforms to EN388 Cat.II 184.108.40.206.X
• Level 2 - Abrasion
• Level 1 - Cut Resistance
• Level 3 - Tear Resistance
• Level 1 - Puncture
• X - not tested for impact protection
The "Wonder Grip® Dual" general purpose safety gloves are ideal for use in wet and dry environments in a wide variety of applications.
Based on Wonder Grip's innovative DuaLiner™, the red nylon knit wrist extends up to the middle of the hand, ensuring a snug and secure fit, while the breathable microfibre knit liner for the knuckles and fingers provides excellent dexterity, softness, comfort and fingertip precision. The single latex coating on palms and fingertips helps to maintain excellent grip.
• Self-employed trades
• Construction and public works
• Fork lift truck operation
To ensure the correct fit, measure the circumference of your dominant hand (right hand if you are right handed, left hand if you are left handed) just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb. This measurement is your 'hand width' glove size. Match the measurement with the sizes below.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.