• Helps trainees to familiarise themselves with the actual Cardiac Science Powerheart G5
• Simulates a sudden cardiac arrest and how the defibrillator would operate
• Operates different training scenarios
• Provides hands-on experience
• Audible voice instructions and metronome help guide the trainee throughout defibrillation shock and CPR practice
• Battery powered - batteries NOT included
• Wireless remote control allows the instructor to manage the training course
• Supplied with adult training pads with CPR device
• Can be used for infant/child training when paediatric pads are fitted (sold separately)
Please Note: This is a training unit only and it is not suitable for administering treatment.
Supplied with a wireless remote control, the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 defibrillator trainer kit allows the instructor to change training scenarios throughout the course, ensuring that trainees receive a thorough hands-on experience. The Powerheart G5 trainer kit simulates a sudden cardiac arrest and demonstrates how the actual G5 defibrillator would operate in an emergency.
Delivery time for this product: 5-30 working days
Please Note: This item is delivered to you directly from the manufacturer, as such we can't always guarantee the delivery time stated above. If there is to be any delay we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you require the items urgently please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.