• Low adherent, absorbent wound dressing helps draw exudates away from the wound
• The film surface of this dressing helps prevent the pad from sticking to the wound surface and minimises trauma for casualty upon removal.
• Use dressing retention sheets or microporous tape to hold the dressing in place.
• Low Adherent Absorbent Dressings are suitable for abrasions, superficial cuts and lightly exuding wounds
• Suitable for burns treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.