• Hi-Vis orange PE material spinal board.
• Can also be used with head immobiliser.
• X-ray compatible, due to its translucent properties.
• Offers full body immobilisation.
• High-density polyethylene plastic.
• Impervious to bodily fluids.
• Includes three straps.
• Easy to clean.
• Stretcher weight: 5.5kg.
• Maximum load: up to 159kg.
Spinal Boards in various forms, have remained the gold standard of post-trauma management where damage to the spine or neck is established, or suspected. The product is an essential item for any emergency professional and is invaluable in avoiding further injury by immobilising the patient prior to transit. A standard item on every NHS ambulance, spinal boards also have a wide range of uses in the Workplace, Schools, Swimming Pools, Sports Centres and Funeral Services.
Straps sold separately - Code 3040
Please note, this item is subject to manufacturer stock, as such it is subject to a longer lead time of up to 30 days. If it is required quicker please contact us prior to ordering. We are unable to ship this item outside of the UK Mainland.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.