• Instant, soothing cold therapy pack
• Dimensions: 23cm x 14cm. Weight: 200g
• Single use and easily disposable
• Quality cold pack activates instantly when squeezed; no need to place in the freezer
• Use to treat acute muscle and joint injuries; reduces pain and swelling
• Ideal for inclusion in first aid kit for wide range of sports and outdoor activities
• Quick, easy and mess free way of providing cold treatment during the acute stages of injury
HypaCool Instant Cold Packs in standard size provide instant cold therapy for larger areas, such as legs, arms and the neck.
These pack are ideal for emergency pitch-side use or relief on the trail, helping to relieve pain and reduce swelling.
The ice packs are activated when squeezed, triggering a cooling chemical reaction, and do not require pre-cooling in a freezer, meaning they're ready whenever and wherever you need them. They are quick, easy and mess-free.
How to use instant cold pack:
1. Locate inner pouch and squeeze firmly to rupture inner pouch and trigger reaction
2. Shake briefly to mix contents
3. Apply to injured area, placing a therapy cover/sleeve, compression cuff or similar barrier between skin and cold pack for protection against frostbite
4. Dispose of in household waste after use, being careful not to tear or puncture pack. If pack is ruptured, avoid contact with contents and dispose of
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.