• Low adherent, absorbent wound dressing helps draw exudates away from the wound
• Film surface helps prevent pad from sticking to the wound surface and minimises trauma for casualty upon removal
• Use dressing retention sheets or microporous tape to hold dressing in place
• Individually wrapped and sterile
• Suitable for abrasions, superficial cuts and lightly exuding wounds
• Also suitable for burns treatment
The HypaCover Low Adherent Absorbent Dressings are designed to be just that - a highly absorbent dressing which stays in place, but also removes with minimal trauma. These dressings are available in a range of sizes, each wrapped individually to ensure that it is sterile. The dressings are suitable for wounds, superficial cuts, abrasions and even for burns. Available in a variety of pack sizes, these dressings are an ideal addition for your first aid kit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.