• Kool Kids Instant Cold Pack
• Ideal for treating soft tissue injuries on children
• Extremely popular in schools
• Compact size is ideal for keeping in a hand bag or first aid kit
• Quickly relieves pain and swelling
• Ideal for soothing headaches
• Pack can remain cold for around 20 mins at room temperature
• Size - 15cm x 15cm
• Single use and easily disposable
• Supplied in pack of 5
The Compact Instant Ice Pack from Koolpak is perfect for fast and effective treatment of soft tissue injuries on children, such as bumps, bruises and sprains and will also help to soothe headaches. Safe for use on all age groups, simply squeeze and shake to activate and the pack becomes ice cold in seconds. The pack can remain cold for around 20 mins at room temperature. The compact size is ideal for including in first aid kits, bags/backpacks, for school trips and great for home use.
All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001: 2015 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.
Please Note: Always wrap the ice pack in a cloth or protective sleeve before use as placing the pack directly on the skin could cause a freezer burn.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.